Monday 16 March 2015

New design!

I have finally given my blog a new face and I hope you like it. It was bugging me for a quite a while and I was fed up of my old theme so I spent a fair amount of the time at the week-end looking for the perfect template.

Too much choice kills the choice and my indecisive nature didn't help at all. I must have gone through hundreds of different templates before eventually finding this one. I wanted something simple but not bland, stylish but not over the top, minimalist but with all the functionalities. I'm not demanding at all, as you can see...

My only disappointment is that I can't seem to be able to change the Blog title font (I went for a free template so that may be the reason...). I also seem to have lost many comments that I will probably never recover (unless a blogging pro comes along and gives me a hand). Other than that, I'm quite happy!

What do you think?