Monday 17 March 2014

Celebrating all things Irish

Happy Paddy's Day ! 

Ireland beat France at the week-end, so that means I can go to work tomorrow without fear of being slagged too much. I have to say, I think the French fought well, but what an amazing victory for Ireland and a great send-off for Brian O'Driscoll. It's such an achievement to finish his career on a 6 nations win.

Because it's St Patrick day, I thought I would share a few things I love about my adoptive country.

Ireland is a country where great movies were made



It's the home of famous writers




And worldwide known musicians






It's full of amazing landscapes






It's a country where people have a wicked sense of humour and a unique way of speaking





So today, let's celebrate everything Irish...




Sláinte!